Coralife dual t5ho lighting system??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jhawk__

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ordered this fixture from Petco.com and should be here any time. I just wanted to know some input and opinions on this fixture as I'm putting on my planted tank and would like to have some med-high light plants. Is this possible ?

ive heard bad things about them, as they ballast go out pretty quickly
also the reflectors are almost non-existent, would probably put you in the low-med light range.

if i were you id return them and go with the aquatic life fixture, around the same price, last longer with high quality ballast, and a very good German made reflector for each bulb

actually i could be wrong, looked them up and i was thinking of the T5NO lights that have almost no reflection, the T5HO look like they might be ok.

yeah ignore all that ^ seems they have improved upon their design and seem to be pretty decent lights.

Last edited:
How big is your tank and what type of bulbs come with it they have made improvements on the balast i have one and grow med light plants just fine .

How big is your tank and what type of bulbs come with it they have made improvements on the balast i have one and grow med light plants just fine .

26 gallon and it said 10,000k bulbs on the website.

One quick question, the light came in today and I have it all ready to put on the tank but I just can't seem to figure out how to put the legs on. :banghead: If any of you know how, please tell :)

Back
Top Bottom