Cycling success

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bcurlacher54

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just want to share that i successfully fishless cycled my 75 gallon tank, and it was quite simple.(with alot of help from eco23) just added ammonia to 4ppm everyday until my tank could eat it down to 0 along with the nitrites being 0 in 24hrs. just make sure u get your nitrates below 20 before adding fish. it took me about 22 days but it could take a little bit longer. stay patient it WILL WORK. :lol::fish2::dance:

I'm in the middle of eco's fishless cycle as well lol. I'm almost through my cycle and have only had the tank set up for two weeks! I'm using cycled media and it really is easy!

It's great to hear the success stories and congratulations :). Sometimes it's easy to forget how smoothly fishless cycling goes, because it's rare that people like you take the time to mention it. Thanks and congratulations. Make sure you post some pics of your new fish :)

Congratulations! It's encouraging to know the process actually works. I"m super jealous! Post pics of your fish when you get them!

I'm also near the end ... glad I found this forum!

Back
Top Bottom