dead guppy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allaboutfish

Aquarium Advice Addict
i had a guppy who was staying strictly at the top and kind of slow moving and today it passed. the only noticeable things were torn fins, but it was stuck on the filter. was it my apisto or was it just an illness? my other guppy looks perfectly fine with no torn fins.:banghead::thanks::banghead:

allaboutfish said:
i had a guppy who was staying strictly at the top and kind of slow moving and today it passed. the only noticeable things were torn fins, but it was stuck on the filter. was it my apisto or was it just an illness? my other guppy looks perfectly fine with no torn fins.:banghead::thanks::banghead:

The filter probably tore him up. It was probably just a bad strain.

well my grandpa did get him from walmart. maybe his buddy will live. ive never seen a guppy like him. he's black and yellow so maybe he'll just blend in with the background.

allaboutfish said:
well my grandpa did get him from walmart. maybe his buddy will live. ive never seen a guppy like him. he's black and yellow so maybe he'll just blend in with the background.

Good luck! I've gotten caught with two bad strains. They're getting fairly common these days. Petsmart and wal-mart are famous for having bad strains.

Back
Top Bottom