Discus help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jennifer-

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,

We have a 125l Juwel Rio tank with 2 discus, 5 neon tetras, 5 pristella tetras and a snowball pleco.

We are currently treating for white spot and have noticed that one of our discus fish has stopped eating and has white stringy faeces, it also looks down in itself and is not very active. The other discus has started to bully it and nips it quite agressivley. It also seems that whenever there is food around he nips more so that it wont eat at all. (Food passes it and it wont even acknowledge it).

I will add a couple of pics, can anyone tell me what this looks/sounds like please?

View attachment 202336

View attachment 202335

Thanks

image-757923941.jpg

This pic shows it a little better.

Ok thank you for replying, as we are currently treating for white spot what would you recommend we do? Finish treating for that and then treat for the parasites?

That's probably what I would do, your going to want to get medicated food. I would contact the manufacturer of the medicated food and ask them if you could feed them while medicating for ich.

Back
Top Bottom