DIY root tabs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cherokeeluvr

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anybody use DIY roots tabs? If so what do you put in them? And what kind of capsul do you use? How helpful are they? If you just use plain root tabs and have also tried DIY which one works the best? How long to the tablets last? Ect. Sorry for so many questions! Please just give any info you know about them! Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Search function, I'd link but I'm on the go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

What is function? A already made tab? Or a fertilizer to put into the capsul? And is it meant for aquariums or normal plants? Sorry I can't find it by looking "function"

Sent from my iPhone

Oh geez.. Google osmocote root tabs, search mebbid root tabs on this forum's search function or search box thinger with the magnifying glass icon in it;) mebbid tabs are easy and they work excellent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Sorry i haven't done this before.. Well I didn't just search function ;) tried function root tabs, but I didn't want to look at the wrong thing! Haha I will look at it in a few min

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks! Just got some stuff at HD. Spent about $20 and got a bunch now getting capsules! Here are the ones I got ? ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414696779.521853.jpg ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1414696797.645954.jpg can't wait to see the results! I will probably make a thread posting progress, but might post it here if you would want :)

Sent from my iPhone

Back
Top Bottom