Diy tank divider?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I may try that. I probably need to rehome some of my angels. I have 5 & only 2 tanks.

Sorry, yes! My pinoys look like hell unless they are in a tank by themselves ... Or @ least not w/ any other angels.

View attachment 239665 View attachment 239666

This is what I did in a ten gallon tank to separate my bettas. It works super well and it looks nice too. It's just craft canvas cut to size with black poster hangers on either end to keep it upright and straight. Can tighten it once it's in by pulling the canvas from the poster hangers a little bit. Works like a charm. Good luck :)

The canvas I found at a local craft store and for the poster hangers it got them near all the rolled up posters in walmart! Cheap too :)

K. I got the goods from Wally World. I'll post a pic when I get it fixed up. Thanks.

I pulled the canvas a little bit out of the top of the poster holders to make sure that it fit snugly.

+1 just did something similar to keep our kenyi apart from our other fish only attached a few suction cups to the sides to keep it in place

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I think my syno cat was the one bullying my angels. I thought they were attacking each other. Funny because I got them at the end of last summer, & I'm just now figuring that out!

Back
Top Bottom