Do my Tiger barbs have a problem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FeldmansFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently(1-2hours ago) added 8 tiger barbs to my 30 gallon tank. They don't seem to be noticing the small bit of food I added. In fact, they just swam right past it while my 2 gouramis chowed down. Is there something wrong or are they just not hungry and I'm paranoid?
:thanks:

Ok... Nothing wrong with this ... Sounds perfectly normal as they adjust to their new surroundings. Give them a day or two ... They'll eat and fight with each other for dominance of the shoal.

Oh I have 6 of them (also 3 gourami's in my 40B) and this is just how they were for about 3-4 hours....I turned lights off early and the next morning I threw in a frozen cube of blood worms and boy oh boy the eating frenzy began and they are like that still at every feeding and they know when I am in the room and the go from one end of tank to the other following me in the room thinking im going to feed agian...lol...its so funny...they will adjust just give them a bit

Back
Top Bottom