Does any one know where i can find this at? Jungle Root

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shortyusa

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So i have been seaching high and low for this root decoation for my aquarium and i can seem to find it anywhere besides the UK. I have seen it in about 3 youtube videos and they were all america guys talking about it.

So i figured maybe someone on here could help me find a place to order it from.

This is a picture of it

Algarde Aquarium Jungle Root Ornament Large

and here is the video of it

‪Tiger Barbs Feeding HD‬‏ - YouTube

if anyone could help me that would be amazing

Thanks

Yea i have seen that one but i cant seem to find the one in the video...I feel like it would be perfect because it has the hiding area below it and i figure a rainbow shark would love it...

I agree ... the one in the video does provide a nice spot for an RBS or an RTS.
I've also seen the one in the video at Petsmart ... or at least one that looks very close ... it's just annoying that Petsmart's website only shows that tall one. I may go by there later in the week ... If I see the one your talking about I'll try to find a SKU# or some identifying number and shoot a post or a PM.

I agree ... the one in the video does provide a nice spot for an RBS or an RTS.
I've also seen the one in the video at Petsmart ... or at least one that looks very close ... it's just annoying that Petsmart's website only shows that tall one. I may go by there later in the week ... If I see the one your talking about I'll try to find a SKU# or some identifying number and shoot a post or a PM.

Thank you very much...that would be sweet if they had it at your store...sucks when you get your heart set on something and then you cant find it

But let me know

and thank you agian

Here's a similar one: Algarde Polyresin Jungle Root It's also a UK site but they do deliver worldwide.

You could also try contacting the people who made the videos on YouTube and ask where they got it (YouTube must have a way to contact members, although you might have to sign-up for a YouTube account to do so).

I have a used one, I'll have to take a picture, but I could do a lot better than $35 plus shipping.

PM sent.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.

Back
Top Bottom