Dwarf gourami prob

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Slow-dagger

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got hem from petsmart I had him for a month he has not healed his split tail when I bought him he was trapped in a tank with tiger barbs I liked his color and I was sad so I saved him and put him in my 10 he seems happy and alert is his tail deformed or nipped rly bad

image-79714369.jpg

image-1737498803.jpg

He shares a tank with 3 ghost shrimp 2 orange red guppies a golden apple snail and my 2 Cory catfish

image-1333907577.jpg

image-4096354779.jpg

I know my gravel is to bright so I'm getting new brown gravel

I'd say genetic
There is nothing wrong with your gravel if you like it. I have the same stuff but I want sand instead for my plants.

emerald76 said:
I'd say genetic
There is nothing wrong with your gravel if you like it. I have the same stuff but I want sand instead for my plants.

How does it take to heal a split like that

Healing time for tail splits from nipping can vary, but as long as your water params are good and he is acting normal, I wouldn't worry about it. Since you got him that way, it is hard to say the cause of the split, but it doesn't seem to be hindering him, so no worries.

absolutangel04 said:
Healing time for tail splits from nipping can vary, but as long as your water params are good and he is acting normal, I wouldn't worry about it. Since you got him that way, it is hard to say the cause of the split, but it doesn't seem to be hindering him, so no worries.

Yea he swims normal but it seems painful

image-783314247.jpg

absolutangel04 said:
If he was in distress, he wouldn't act normally.

Yea he is like all my other fish alert and fun looking he always wait form me when I laying the bed is it normal if he eats a lot I try not to feed him to much

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom