Dwarf puffer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

graucow

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have two dwarf puffers in a 15 gallon tank and have had them for almost Half a year, today I went to feed them and one wouldn't eat and would barely move then it did start to swim and was shaking around when it did, it now looks like it will not make it but I was wondering if anyone knew what was wrong, it was fine yesterday and I can't tell if there are any bite marks on it

It will not move but I don't know what's wrong with it and it's still alive can anyone help?

I'm sorry about your dwarf puffer! I used to have one, they are great. Unfortunately I don't know what is wrong with yours. There is a dwarf puffer information website but I can't remember the name and another forum called thepufferforum that might be able to help. Sorry I don't know more!

I'm sorry about your dwarf puffer! I used to have one, they are great. Unfortunately I don't know what is wrong with yours. There is a dwarf puffer information website but I can't remember the name and another forum called thepufferforum that might be able to help. Sorry I don't know more!

That's ok, I've had them for a while without any problem and this just happened last night, I couldn't find anything on the internet either. Thanks for trying to help though.

Back
Top Bottom