fish ideas for 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello,

I know this is not my place to be saying, but let's get back on topic, the OP is looking for fish for a 10 gallon ;)

Killifish! If you can find them. Also maybe some of the frogs that people constantly talk about on here... I just forgot their name.

kathleen55 said:
yes i will looking for killifish. african dwarf frogs? i have a few of those :)

Aha that's the name! Sorry I'm still tired because apparently staying up all night at a zoo isn't the best idea if you want to be smart the next day...

Hello,

Sororities are actually one of the more harder tanks to keep up. At one moments all the females are fine, but the next they are all fighting and you have to seperate them all. Females can be just as mean as males, sometimes even meaner. Bettas are bettas and that's that.

Well it all depends. If you have a group of 5 the aggression spreads out but you're right you never can really know a fish temperament or personality until you actually have it.

and if successful it can be a very nice tank if you get different types of splendens.

Back
Top Bottom