Free: Floaters (just pay shipping)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishenthusiast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a lot of Salvinia minima, and since I have been a member on this forum since 2013 and have not had a ROAK, I figured it was time to do so. For this ROAK, there will be two winners. To enter, all you need to do is reply to this thread by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. EST. I will write out your name and randomly draw it from a hat. If you have 500 posts or more, your name will be entered twice. Note that this plant is prohibited in Texas and Louisiana, so I will be unable to ship this plant to those locations. Shipping is $8 USPS priority mail, and will only be shipped within the U.S. Good luck!

nplkqky.jpg

Dude..good old fashioned raok!! Remember when every plant I have came from this hahah. I'm going to selfishly one up this. I would like some of your floaters and I will cover shipping for the winners. Can we make that work?

Don’t add me to the drawing but wanted to let you know how awesome this is!

Thanks! I haven’t seen a plant one on here for awhile, and I thought now would be a great time to have one.

Dude..good old fashioned raok!! Remember when every plant I have came from this hahah. I'm going to selfishly one up this. I would like some of your floaters and I will cover shipping for the winners. Can we make that work?

Of course! I’ll send you a PM to work out the details.

I have a lot of Salvinia minima, and since I have been a member on this forum since 2013 and have not had a ROAK, I figured it was time to do so. For this ROAK, there will be two winners. To enter, all you need to do is reply to this thread by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. EST. I will write out your name and randomly draw it from a hat. If you have 500 posts or more, your name will be entered twice. Note that this plant is prohibited in Texas and Louisiana, so I will be unable to ship this plant to those locations. Shipping is $8 USPS priority mail, and will only be shipped within the U.S. Good luck!

nplkqky.jpg

I would love a few of these plants for my 10 gallon!

Looks like Dyl1234 and Brookster123 are the two winners. PMs will be sent out sometime today.

Back
Top Bottom