Fluval Edge 12 Nano Reef Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I bought some salt mix off amazon and mixed into my daily water changes and have corrected the issue.

I also bought some test strips to double check my results with my other test kit as I wasn't sure if it was right or not, but the new test kit reveals the same results which is good

Hey it's been awhile! I had to by a fluval spec V. My tanks sprung a leak!!! Everything is fine. Just had to get rid of my yellow tail damsel and I might get rid of my yellow spotted goby. 5 gallons is just to small. All my corals are fine. The picture below is my new rank with my water and rock. It's much clearer now. Will update soon. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457285430.896389.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, I bought some salt mix off amazon and mixed into my daily water changes and have corrected the issue.

I also bought some test strips to double check my results with my other test kit as I wasn't sure if it was right or not, but the new test kit reveals the same results which is good

Glad to hear it's going well. I use super glue GEL to glue my frags down. Stupid turbo snail kept knocking them over. So I cut off the stem of the frag plug and applied super glue GEL heavily.

Went home and took a couple of pictures. I wanna see how your tank is doing.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457300219.378265.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457300235.802265.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457300249.025479.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457300259.311645.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1457300268.399259.jpg

your tank is looking great! I'm thinking of adding my clowns today so I'm pumped! Here are some pics:
zfjr8

http://imgur.com/a/zfjr8

NICE!!!! Did you super glue your frags??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom