Fresh water puffer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenda26910

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 20 gallon fresh water with mostly community fish. My son wants a fresh water puffer, but I have heard they are aggressive. Does anyone have any knowledge on puffers.

They are agressave i have one in my 35g bow front with other fish cuz i got him *** a gift and he will nip other fishes fins and eat any small fish shrimp and snails you have

I have an angle, two guppies, 3 platys, a Molly and a few tetras

Itll probably eat the guppys but most likelt the tetras ,i have some danios that i hade to seperate cuz he would eat them he getts along with all my other fish that are bigger than him or about the same size

Itll probably eat the guppys but most likelt the tetras ,i have some danios that i hade to seperate cuz he would eat them he getts along with all my other fish that are bigger than him or about the same size

Thats odd at my pet store the only thing they could keep their puffer with was danios, lol nothing is standardized. I wouldn't trust it though, besides if i know kids hell forget about the puffer by tommorrow

Back
Top Bottom