Goldfish in a cup, happy ending!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tropical Aquarist

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So today I was at a white elephant gift exchange, and those have all kinds of junk, but some smart person (IDIOT!!!) brought 2 goldfish in a cup! I was so mad, they were all grabbing them and shaking them to look at them. Then someone made the dumb comment of that "Goldfish have a 3 second memory and they'll forget this in a minute!"

I was really about to lose it! The winner of them really had no interest in them, and I considered asking to get them, But he gave them to someone else.... I asked the other guy if he had a tank and he said he had a 55gal tank with guppies, so at least it's not a bowl..... I am so relieved though!

Anyways sorry for the rambling..... Anyone have a similar experience?

Nope... But my fish club had a white elephant exchange yesterday coincidentally.. Holliday gift exchange ... Didn't get to go but heard it was awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Lol my local club had one too, but sadly was dry goods only....

For some reason there were ~5x 1-2 gallon tanks, brand new that people bought just for that! I was a bit surprised as I was sure most people don't keep fish in such small tanks....

Lol my local club had one too last week, but sadly was dry goods only....

For some reason there were ~5x 1-2 gallon tanks, brand new that people bought just for that! I was a bit surprised as I was sure most people don't keep fish in such small tanks....

Shrimp/ inverts..

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

There's a white killifish party next weekend
I'm trying to find a fish themed gift for it.

That's terrible about the goldfish
.someone should go smack whoever came up with that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol my local club had one too, but sadly was dry goods only....

A lot of killifish and small fish breeders will use tanks that size so that there is less space to roam, thus making the odds of breeding better.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom