Good person to help in stall Upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tjones325

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Who would be a good person to help install a LED Upgrade?

I was a bit vague, I meant LED upgrade in a 29 gallon tank with florescent bulbs. I have already purchased the kit, but I was wanting to know if I needed an electrician or who I might get for assistance?

Last edited:
In what? What are you installing? And in what? That's a very vague question....

Glad to help if I had more info and I'm sure others feel the same.

Last edited:
Biocube 29 Upgrade

I sent you a message before. I have a BioCube 29. I have a steves LED retrofit kit. You have to Gut the Cover and install. The fan is connected to two strands of LEDs. The website is: Biocube 29 Gallon LED retrofit kit

Thank you Convict2161

Last edited by a moderator:
Steves Leds

My Kit is a Steve's Led retrofit kit @ Stevesled.com

Did you have time to check it out ?

Did you have time to check it out?

You did a really good job on you LED Upgrade where you cut the lid.

Yeah sorry, app crashed!! UGH!! I wrote you a whole book. I'll sum it up. It looks straight forward. All wires and fans go I stock locations. You can use stock splash guard which is nice great!! You have this one right?

http://shop.stevesleds.com/Biocube-29-Gallon-LED-retrofit-kit-Biocube-29-Gallon-retrofit-kit.htm

I can help you. PM when you get it. I'll walk you through it. You can even email me or call if that's easier. It's no big thing. Just when you gut the stock lighting be careful and DO NOT cut anything!! It's tedious but not hard. Take your time and you'll be fine.

Oh and thanks! I really like the set up I went with.

I will check Aquarium Advice Tomorrow night. That will be the next time I will be able to get online after work? Sometimes I have a hard time navigating throughout these forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the one

Yes, this is the Retrofit kit that I purchased. You say I can call you or email you if I need Help. My e-mail address, for the third time is "Tjones325@att.net". I will check tomorrow night at 11:30 or so.

Tjones325 said:
Yes, this is the Retrofit kit that I purchased. You say I can call you or email you if I need Help. My e-mail address, for the third time is "Tjones325@att.net". I will check tomorrow night at 11:30 or so.

Ok will do. I never got your email this is the first time. Something must be wrong with the app or my phone. I replied back a few times and they didn't post. I'll be on touch tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom