Good price?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishman007

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys i wanted to know if i am getting a good price on a tank i am looking to buy, there is a 120 on CL for 195$ and a bunch of 125s for 400$, are these good prices? Sorry if i placed this in the wrong place, didnt know where to put it.

That would be dependent on the tanks themselves i guess. Scratches, cabinet included, equipment included. I would hold out for the perfect buy. Theres always someone desperate for cash trying to sell their stuff quickly at dirt cheap prices to pay their electricity bill or something. I cant believe i just said that, i know that sounds terribly bad and taking advantage of the less fortunate is never good but if you dont buy it someone else will and anyway who wouldnt want to save some dollar if they could.

That would be dependent on the tanks themselves i guess. Scratches, cabinet included, equipment included. I would hold out for the perfect buy. Theres always someone desperate for cash trying to sell their stuff quickly at dirt cheap prices to pay their electricity bill or something. I cant believe i just said that, i know that sounds terribly bad and taking advantage of the less fortunate is never good but if you dont buy it someone else will and anyway who wouldnt want to save some dollar if they could.

Here i found this, it comes with the stand and a light bar, it is empty and holds water. Its a 150. 250$. Good buy?

Back
Top Bottom