Great Place for vacation and reef diving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BfishLpond78

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hello All,

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out a great vacation spot for me and my GF to go on that has great snorkeling/scuba guides and tours. Then I realized i am part of an aquarium forum that has many people who have posted underwater excursions.

We are in the planning stages now of where to go, late 20's couple that want go somewhere nice, bahamas, carribean, turks...etc...would like some place where the water is blue, the sand is white and the diving is filled with life.

Please share any places you have gone and your experiences, i would like to get some recommendations so I can look into them

THANKS!!! :thanks:

Bahamas and Hawaii can be cheaper than going to a different country if u live in the us. Bahamas are my favorite because of the clear water and fish

I went snorkelling on the reef just off Cancun (we went there for our honeymoon). It was the first time I'd ever done anything like that and it was amazing :D. I have friends who went to Mauritius for their honeymoon and they said the diving was amazing.

Its going to be a hard decision there are so many places to go...what do you guys and gals like better...cruises or resorts....if so what cruise line or resort do you recommend?

Best diving relatively close to the US my husband has ever experienced is Grand Cayman islands. St Thomas was also pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom