Green terror...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ragincajun92

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Green terror is without a question my favorite fish to keep. I had a beautiful female for 3 years until she got stuck in one of my tree logs that I had in the tank. After that I pretty much took my 55 tank down and gave it away. Well one of my friends was moving and gave me his 30 gallon tank. I have had it set up for a year and a half now and have 2 firemouths in it and a Bristol nose. I have made the comment to my wife a few times that while I like the fire mouths I still missed having a green terror. So fast forward to present day. My wife bought me a 65 gallon Aqueon tank and stand from pet smart almost 2 weeks ago so we could get a green terror again (she liked the green Terror as well because it would come up to her and flair her gills at her and follow her when she walked by). The foot print is 36 3\8 wide 18 3\8 deep and 25” tall. She bought it cause she liked the look of the tank and she liked the stand it came with. I know this is not the ideal foot print for a green terror but I don’t have the heart to tell her I needed a longer tank. So that being said how do you think 1 green Terror will do in this tank with the other fish I already have? I’m going to be giving the 30 tank to my nephew as he wants a tank for his room. Just wanted to hear some feedback on what you guys thought and will the work. I have wood work and rocks.

Back
Top Bottom