Guppy sick!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mustangman11224

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey all,

It's been a while since I have been on here but today after feeding my fish and grabbing out some fry with a net, I noticed my male guppy is breathing really fast and laying around.... And when he is swimming he is wiggling way more then a fish should when he swims... Other guppies keep swimming and running into him and he just doesn't move, I almost thought he was dead. He's acting really weird.... He doesn't look sick, but the way he's acting I feel like if I go to bed I'm going to wake up and he's ganna be dead in the morning.... Any suggestions?
Thanks for the help,
Dan

Is he bloated looking? I just had a female die last night from the same symptoms. I thought she was just prego..but it happened so quick (2-3 days) that I shoulda known.

He wasn't bloated looking at all... He did die... None of the others are like that though... It was weird he wasn't pale or bloated, I hope the others don't get sick:/ this is the first fish to die in my tank... The tank has been up for 7 months... Maybe he was just old?

Back
Top Bottom