Had a bad dream, need to see if it's true...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aremihc

Aquarium Advice Regular
I dreamt last night that my 55gal was up and running and my Zebra Loaches (Botia Striata) ate all my dwarf shrimp (RCS and Caridina Babaulti). Is this going to happen for real? I know Loaches will eat snails, will they eat my shrimp too? Thanks

If the loaches can fit them in their mouths, they will try to eat them. The only way they'll have much of a chance is if there are lots of hiding places in the aquarium, and even that is no guarentee.

I remember when I had a dream about my fish tank thats when I knew I was obsessed I now limit myself to 20min a day on this site and 1hour a week with my tank. I used to spend way too much time and my wife would get upset!!!! LOL

Every time I do PWC I have a dream that night. I had a recurring one where my catfish would start growing and wouldn't stop. My arm would be in the fish tank and I would just watch it circle my hand as it got bigger and bigger and bigger.... And If you know what an 9" paroon shark looks like you would understand my horror...

I hope your loaches won't get shrimp-hungry. Gl.

Eh... I'll just put the RCS in for a bit and see once I get the tank running. The Green Dwarfs are going to be hard to find and expensive anyway.

Back
Top Bottom