Hard decision made..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phoenixphire55

Aquarium Advice Freak
So, unfortunately due to financial reasons I had to rethink my pet situation. I simply over did it when I got into the hobby and I think I have too many tanks. For now, its probably best to only have one fish tank (in addition to my toad/newt tank, and my frog tank). So, I made a very hard decision and decided to give up my goldfish :(
I posted them on craigslist and found a woman with a 100 gallon tank that she's going to put the 5 goldfish in. She reassured me that its not a heated tank and the few fish in it are compatible with goldfish. It's a planted tank but hey, they're her plants so whatever. I feel bad getting rid of my goldies, but they are in a 35 gallon tank now and I think 100 gallons will be pretty nice.
The tropical fish will then go into the bigger tank vacated by the goldfish, and then I guess I can consider getting a angel. :)

Good for you for being honest with yourself. Your goldfish will have a great life in a 100g! Don't forget, fish keeping is a life long hobby--you will keep goldies again :D

Back
Top Bottom