He said I can get it!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clynnking

Aquarium Advice Activist
No one but my buds here would appreciate how excited I am to report that I found a 55gal tank on craigslist for $125 with stand and running!! My husband amazingly said yes!! I called but no answer. The answering machine was a business so I may not hear from them until next week and then that is if it is still for sale. I need patience!! I'm mostly excited because it is likely already cycled!! Comes with fish!! I HOPE ITS STILL FOR SALE!!! My rainbows are jumping out to of my 36 gal bowfront with excitement!:dance::dance::dance::popcorn:

That's great news! Fingers crossed that you get it!! Post pictures when you get it too!! (y)

:dance::dance:Picking it up tomorrow!! Now I got more troubles! It comes with cyclids!!! I need to get rid of them! Owner says the cyclids are probably worth $20 each at the fish store. I just want to get rid of them-credit at LFS would be nice but will have to see if that is even possible-otherwise-back to craigs list with them!

:nono:5 cyclids, plecostomus, pictus catfish and another bottom dweller I don't know the name of. Will these be ok with my rainbows in 55 gallon?

I saw your post on a different thread saying you were scared of the new fish....don't be! Cichlids are tons of fun if you decide to keep them. I have 4 cichlid tanks and love love love watching them. If you don't want them I would try selling them to individuals first cuz the lfs won't give you full credit on them (in most cases) IME Good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom