Hello from a newbie in the fish world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blahblahblah

Aquarium Advice Regular
My name is Sue and I'm completely new to owning a fish tank. My purchase was a spur of the moment one with absolutely no knowledge about fish, cycling, plants, etc. now wishing I would have done some research before hand. I've loss about 6 fish in the process. I think I'm finally cycled, but have been dealing with brown algae for about 2 month (disgusting looking stuff on white gravel). Wish I would have know about planted tanks before I but gravel in my. I currently have 4 Black Skirt Tetras, 1 (had 2) Gold Panda Molly (the bully in my tank), 2 Sunburst Platy's, 1 (had 2) Red Wag Platy, 3 Cory's, 2 Guppies and 2 Snails. I'm getting a couple of Rubber Lips tomorrow. My local Petsmart can't keep them in stock. I have a 29g standard tank with a stripe of LED lights in the hood. It's been a lot of work fish cycling. I use the API Master Liquid test kit, and Prime liquid water conditioner.

welcome to AA check out our fresh you can find every thing you need to know for your tank

Back
Top Bottom