Hello Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rst33

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Everyone,

I'm a novice when it comes to fishes. I've joined this forum for some advice on fish keeping.

I have a 12 gallon Marineland tank for about five months now. I just recently got into this and have become hook on this hobby. During the five months, I've seen my first Ich outbreak. I lost one fish but was able to save the other five and it's thanks to the people on the forums.

My aquarium now has: 4 mickey mouse platys, 1 swordtail, 2 mollys and 4 angelfish. I know I'm pushing my tank; I have been looking for a bigger tank so I can move my angelfishes. So far they all get along way and my water levels and nitrate have been ok. :angel: I'll try to take a picture of my tank, but I'm not sure if I can post pictures yet.

Thanks

Welcome to AA! :) Not to be negative, but you are definitely want to get a bigger tank asap or give away some of the fish.

Thanks for joining the forum! This is a great place!

Yeah,thanks for the advice. I know I need a bigger tank. I'm picking up a 50 gallon this weekend and moving the angelfishes.

Yeah,thanks for the advice. I know I need a bigger tank. I'm picking up a 50 gallon this weekend and moving the angelfishes.

Sounds great. You know how cycling works right? If you are unsure, in my opinion, fish less is best. :-D

Back
Top Bottom