HELP!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenphantom

Aquarium Advice Freak
Got up this morning and my 125 gallon tank was loosing water fast so I have put all fish in a 60 gallon clear plastic tote I am gonna try to reseal the whole tank any and all advice is greatly appreciated omg what am I gonna do????:(

Oh no! Try to block the hole and siphon out the water as fast as you can! Last thing you want is floor damage! And don't forget to save your filter media!

I am so bummed but maybe it was for the best it got me looking on craigslist and there was a guy on there with 3 tanks up for trade 1 is exactly the same as I got but it gets sweeter this is what he has 220 120 and 90 gallon tank he wants his bathroom redone bingo that is what I do for a living currently layed off but this is great I get all three to redo his bathroom omg I got so lucky with the other though because I always think ahead I always place my LARGE tanks by a drain in my basement so there was no damage to anything as far as I can see but I just hope I got all my fish out because my fish love to hide and when I was removing them I was frantic and trying to go fast before anything or any fish got damaged. I am gonna go look at this job tomorrow. In the mean time I have my fish in a forty gallon tote with a aquaclear 110 and heater and bubbler is there any thing I can do to be sure my fish will be safe I think I am gonna have to rehome my large fish:( I love my fish and dont wanna depart with any my lfs wont house them for me even if I pay I really hate this

Greenphantom said:
I am so bummed but maybe it was for the best it got me looking on craigslist and there was a guy on there with 3 tanks up for trade 1 is exactly the same as I got but it gets sweeter this is what he has 220 120 and 90 gallon tank he wants his bathroom redone bingo that is what I do for a living currently layed off but this is great I get all three to redo his bathroom omg I got so lucky with the other though because I always think ahead I always place my LARGE tanks by a drain in my basement so there was no damage to anything as far as I can see but I just hope I got all my fish out because my fish love to hide and when I was removing them I was frantic and trying to go fast before anything or any fish got damaged. I am gonna go look at this job tomorrow. In the mean time I have my fish in a forty gallon tote with a aquaclear 110 and heater and bubbler is there any thing I can do to be sure my fish will be safe I think I am gonna have to rehome my large fish:( I love my fish and dont wanna depart with any my lfs wont house them for me even if I pay I really hate this

How long do you think they will be ok in the tote there is about 30 fish none over 8 inches but only 2 fish over 6 inches I dont wanna loose any fish but I have some very expensive plecos in there

Well tore the tank down ripped all old silicone out cleaned it all with isopropyl alcohol and put a 3/4 inch bead on every seam in the tank

It kept saying site was crashing and it wouldnt upload pics

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120623_212539.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120623_212539.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom