Helpppp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Impolite

Aquarium Advice Regular
Not sure if it's in the right part, but my betta! She's acting mega weird. I had her in a divided 10 gal, but she was just all at the top and doing nothing at all, extremely boring and wouldn't eat. I looked up what might be wrong, and it said that too much bloodworms would hurt them, and i figured that was my problem so I quit and I put her in a 1 gal and Epsom salts too, oh, and it's barebottom. She seemed to do way better the next day, but this morning she is doing it again. Yesterday, she acted all hungry and I put in a pellet and she seemed disinterested so I took it out. The boy I had in the 10 gal with her is fine, moving all around ate a pellet. Anyways, shell scoot all across the top, then when she tried to go down, it's like she can't. She seems like super bouant or something. She gets halfway then shoots back up. Yesterday, she could go up and down, but the day before that she was doing this.
Anyways, I'm redoing the salt baths everynight, all new water and salt, hppefulu it will help. Oh, and theres not mch poo. She did once yesterday, but it wasn't very dark. Figured it was from bloodworms. Anyways, advice or tell me what's wrong?

How she is on the top and how she tries to go down.

Update: she touched the bottom but floated backup

Attachments

• image-4018143133.jpg
    image-4018143133.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 52
  • image-1534069951.jpg
    image-1534069951.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom