Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RafasRumor

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All! In searching for info on Molly's and other stuff fish related I came across several fora and ended up deciding to join here!

I, we, my husband and I, are new to the whole "fish thing" but very much enjoying it! We have a small pond outside with gold fish and Koi, still working on making it larger and stuff, thats more my husbands thing.
Inside we now have a 55 gallon freshwater aquarium with several different fish.

Unfortunately I found out that some of the pretty colored ones I bought are dyed albino tetra's! I was shocked and had absolutely no idea people did stuff like that?! Of course we will care for the ones we have, but not buy anymore.

Also had no idea that the balloon molly's we have are actually deformed... So, as you all can tell, we have lots of learning to do!

Welcome to AA! :welcome: Don't worry we've all had moments like that when we're like 'why did I do that?' but it's great that you're going to care for them like any other fish, they deserve that, especially after what they've been through.

Back
Top Bottom