How do you enter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dennisdiscus

Aquarium Advice Activist
How do you enter contest? Do you think this photo has a chance it's of my discus tank?

Attachments

• image-1951672851.jpg
    image-1951672851.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 108
You post the photo to the proper contest, and then make sure the photo is in an album in your profile. Then you wait...I yes, you have a beautiful tank, you have a good chance IMHO.

You post the photo to the proper contest, and then make sure the photo is in an album in your profile. Then you wait...I yes, you have a beautiful tank, you have a good chance IMHO.
Agreed. Just make sure your photo is the right size, that one is a bit small!!. Just resize it...

+1. Just make sure your photo is the right size. That one is a bit small. Beautiful tank btw

I'm having some sort of technical difficult trying to enter the April 2013 Freshwater photo of the month contest. I've tried to add my photo as an attachment and was told that's not the way to do it. I've upload the photo to my album and copy and paste the URL of the photo, and it says "Please do not use remote images, upload them instead". can someone give me a step-by-step instruction?

I'm having some sort of technical difficult trying to enter the April 2013 Freshwater photo of the month contest. I've tried to add my photo as an attachment and was told that's not the way to do it. I've upload the photo to my album and copy and paste the URL of the photo, and it says "Please do not use remote images, upload them instead". can someone give me a step-by-step instruction?

Ok, go to your album and click on the photo you want to use. Under the picture you have two captions. Go to the bottom one, the IMG one not the URL one. Copy the address, go back to the thread, add any text you want to add. On the next line, paste the picture. It should work then....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom