How long does it take for blood parrots to change colors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Derek015

Aquarium Advice Activist
well not actually urgent, just had to get ya'lls attention

i have 2 blood parrots and i got them about a month and a half ago and they are nice. The big one is almost 4 inches the little one is almost 3 1/2 inches

I got them and they were completely, i mean COMPLETELY dark and i have been feeding them colorbits and frozen foods and some pellets(mix of everything)

How long does it normally take for blood parrots to change colors?

Re: URGENT!

Derek015 said:

About as long as it takes for people to get over their anger when they click on an urgent message that isnt.
Answer your question?

excuse you

boy dont get no attitude with me cause one you start the forest fire aint no way you gonna put it out

so you best watch your attitude with me

Re: URGENT!

Andyvette said:
Derek015 said:

About as long as it takes for people to get over their anger when they click on an urgent message that isnt.
Answer your question?

Quoted for the truth.

Now because you lied, responses to your question aren't going to come fast.

Who cares... its just an online message board *rolls eyes*

Are you asking how long the pigment wears off? Er, are blood parrots the dyed parrots or am i thinking of something else?

I normally dont go around and edit peoples subjects but I have here because I am a very firm beliver in if you use an accurate subject you will get a response back much faster than posting some kind of non descriptive subject.

well im kind of in a hurry cause i have more important things to do today then be on this *frantic typing* plus i had to get ppls attention and having just blood parrots as a topic didnt seem to me to be an eye catcher

plus i dont take attitude from other people very well.....

and no lyquid, i dont think they are dyed they were dark when i got them now they are lighter, the little one is almost completely light orange and the other is a darker orange-red

[google]blood parrots change colors[/google]

Maybe the above search will turn up your answer.

excuse you

boy dont get no attitude with me cause one you start the forest fire aint no way you gonna put it out

so you best watch your attitude with me
lol i didnt know people actually talked like that. and if u have better things to do then why did u make us waste our time reading your post. maybe one of your better things to do is reasearch your question on the net becasue alot of peple wont give u an answer for posting in such a stupid way. and incase u didtn catch that, that was attitude. deal with it

Absolutely no reason to go there Mr. Funktastic, the issue was rendered moot with fishfreek's edit and Derek's subsequent post. The post you quote has nothing at all to do with the thread or you in particular.

Let's keep this on topic.

When I bought my blood red parrot it was the size of a quarter maybe? It was completely dark greenish in color. When it started to change color it was a slow process. Maybe somedays looking orangy with black splotches and what not till it finally went all orange. I would say mine was all orange by the time it was 3 inches. Mine has yet to go to red, it's very orange all over and now no longer ever seems to have black splotches.

Back
Top Bottom