how often do i feed snails to dwarf puffers ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwarfpuffer

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hello i have 4 dwarf puffers and they want to eat snails only they will not eat krill or blood worms i want to know how often should i feed them snails and how many a day should they eat thanks :lol:

Welcome to the board, right now, I do not know the answer to this question. Let me do some research and see what I can find for you. You have 4 dwarf puffers, how big of a tank?

**EDIT**

I found this article about feeding Dwarf Puffers, it seems pretty informative, and gives some tips and such. It is located HERE. Check it out and see if it helps

I have 2 dwarf puffers and I feed them frozen blood worms. The squares are too large for them so I cut a portion of it and thaw it in their tank water. I use a dropper to feed it to them. I give my puffers snails as a treat about once every couple of weeks. They seem to really like the frozen bloodworms I give them.

I think if you stop giving them snails and put the bloodworms or krill in the tank, they may eat it when they hungry. I'm not sure on that though.

From what I know, the snails should not be their staple diet. Although I could be wrong. I haven't had any problem with my puffers eating the frozen bloodworms.

Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom