How to enhance fish colour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ritesh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have two 2 juvenile carps and 2 adult carps.Its been more than 2 months they are all happy and disease free.I try to keep the water in good condition. Feed them twice with taiyo bloodworms and Optimum pellets.

Only thing what bothers me is they dont retain their color as they should have .
I dont know may be i m obsessing or my illusion.

They are distant koi relatives .
LFS call them Melina Carp(there no such name i have googled) but resemble orfe fish(U can google).

I have two 2 juvenile carps and 2 adult carps.Its been more than 2 months they are all happy and disease free.I try to keep the water in good condition. Feed them twice with taiyo bloodworms and Optimum pellets.

Only thing what bothers me is they dont retain their color as they should have .

I dont know may be i m obsessing or my illusion.

They are distant koi relatives .

LFS call them Melina Carp(there no such name i have googled) but resemble orfe fish(U can google).

I'd suggest looking into food that have all me necessary vitamins and minerals, as that's what cause vibrant colour, but again they could been crossbreed and could have full colour, but if you brought them and they lost their original colour, I'd give them appropriate diet and time and they should be back to original

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If u could plz post a pic of your carp...try feeding some hikari saki colour

Sent from my SM-A700H using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom