Hydor external in line heaters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wags 22

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey y'all. I'm getting ready to make an order on Amazon, my only question is... Which hose size is required to match the pro 350 canister filter? 5/8 inch or half inch. I've been looking online for ever and can't seem to find the answer.

Welcome to AA! :)

I have never used either of those products, but hopefully you will get more responses in this forum.

If your talking about the magnum 350 pro ig is 5/8. The hydor inline heater is great. I have one on my 155 bow front. It has been going strong for a little over a year. Welcome to AA.

Awesomeness! My only fear is the internal glass cracking, and coming home to a pool in my living room. I'm gonna give it a shot though. I like the non cluttered tank approach.

I've been running one of their in line heaters for 3 1/2 years now. Not once had an issue. Old one had been up and running for about 5 years before that and never leaked or had any problems also. Upgraded from a 29 to a 70 gallon tank so had to get a bigger heater.

They're a great buy in my opinion and well worth it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom