I couldn't wait, anticipation got too high to fight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aqualady40

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, ummm, shhhh, lol....I been wanting to trade out my 20H for a 20 long. For the last 3 months I have been waiting for Petco to have their $1 sale. Ha! they may or may-not be having anymore here (rumor). So I had been putting it in my loved ones ears to get me for Christmas; however, I keep waking up and going to bed with it on my mind. So, shhhhh, I got up this morning and bit the bullet and got it. That initial feeling is euphoric!Lol! Adrenaline rush! As many of you have experienced this, I really had to share this MTS moment with others that would understand.:lol::whistle::dance:

My daughters asked me for a tank. So I decided to get them one for Christmas. I have been nudging them in the direction for a tank that I wanted to do. Cause well it's for them but I will be honest it was so easy to talk me into it because I wanted to do it. I was going to set it up on Friday when I got home, and have it all cycled so they could add their fish that are in my tank. But my hubby talked me in to waiting until Christmas. Now I have a 36g bowfront sitting in my basement calling my name! I have live plants for that tank all over my house and in my tank! A big bag of dirt and sand that I washed in the middle of the night. Beautiful pieces of Mopani and wild driftwood soaking in a bucket in the basement. I am about ready to bounce myself silly with excitement for setting this tank up!

My daughters asked me for a tank. So I decided to get them one for Christmas. I have been nudging them in the direction for a tank that I wanted to do. Cause well it's for them but I will be honest it was so easy to talk me into it because I wanted to do it. I was going to set it up on Friday when I got home, and have it all cycled so they could add their fish that are in my tank. But my hubby talked me in to waiting until Christmas. Now I have a 36g bowfront sitting in my basement calling my name! I have live plants for that tank all over my house and in my tank! A big bag of dirt and sand that I washed in the middle of the night. Beautiful pieces of Mopani and wild driftwood soaking in a bucket in the basement. I am about ready to bounce myself silly with excitement for setting this tank up!

I wish my parents were like you, well, they kinda are i think they got me a 100 gal. for christmas! You got some lucky kids!

I was gonna do one for my 10year old son too but my 22year old step son is such a pig I can't even get a 5g betta tank in their room! I am hoping he'll move soon so I can get all of his crap out of my house. I really feel for my son because he is a very neat little boy. I was hoping that making the 22yr old share a room with his 10 year old little brother would make him want to move faster. No such luck! Maybe I should move more of his crap out and add his 3year old little brother in there too!

I was gonna do one for my 10year old son too but my 22year old step son is such a pig I can't even get a 5g betta tank in their room! I am hoping he'll move soon so I can get all of his crap out of my house. I really feel for my son because he is a very neat little boy. I was hoping that making the 22yr old share a room with his 10 year old little brother would make him want to move faster. No such luck! Maybe I should move more of his crap out and add his 3year old little brother in there too!

Do what my Dad told me on graduation day. Here are your options you can join the military, go to college or get a job and pay rent until you can find a place. You have the summer to decided. In January I was in good old paris island USMC boot camp. Best thing my dad ever did now I am a veteran with my masters degree and a career. And I know he did it out of love.

Tell him you are old enough to be a man so go be one. You have a month to find a job and a place to live. IMO there are to many man/boys around today. Remind him Minnesota is very cold this time of year.

Back
Top Bottom