i have a zebra damsel that is getting aggressive toward my clown fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well...I am just a beginner, but I have learned real fast that the damsels that were in my tank were bad news! I had 3 of them and they killed a coral beauty, a blue tang and a tri-color chromis before I realized their little murderous ways. I spent about $15 for those 3 damsels and they killed almost $100 worth of fish! Talk about being upset. I just got rid of them last weekend and replaced all but the blue tang. My fish are so happy now and there is no longer that constant turmoil the damsels were creating. They were like little gangster fish!

I had a damsel that lived in a baggy for two weeks until I could find a place for him. It floated in the tank & I changed a little water out everyday.

I found a place for mine as soon as I was able to catch them. I gave them to a friend and now my friend tells me that my 3 little gangster fish are now the small fries!

i still have the damsel in a baggy at the moment :( changing a little ater every day! i have nothing to do with it tho :( i am going to start advertising on Facebook to give him away. he is just such an angry little fish! Gangster is the perfect way to describe them! haha strangely easy to catch tho.......

i still have the damsel in a baggy at the moment :( changing a little ater every day! i have nothing to do with it tho :( i am going to start advertising on Facebook to give him away. he is just such an angry little fish! Gangster is the perfect way to describe them! haha strangely easy to catch tho.......

Have you tried posting on Craigslist too? Or do you have any other LFS around you that you haven't tried?

When I first started my saltwater tank, my LFS recommended Damsels! Not a good way to start. I will never get another one. At least not the Domino Damsel! Talk about mean.

I can't believe with all their bad reputations that any one any where owns one!! haha

kaileykari said:
When I first started my saltwater tank, my LFS recommended Damsels! Not a good way to start. I will never get another one. At least not the Domino Damsel! Talk about mean.

I wanted a domino damsel! Luckily my LFS talked me out of it! I got a Fiji damsel instead, and she seems to be friendly so far!

Back
Top Bottom