I need Help to start it back up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So by wet dry filter do you mean something like this?
MegaFlow Sump Model 1 (All-Glass)
If so i would HIGHLY recommend you steer clear, they are incredibly overpriced when with like 50 bucks and a couple hours of DIY time you could make your own sump/refugium to meet your specific standards.

And as for skimmers that little one wont really do you much of anything. I have always used and been recommended ASM series skimmers. I personally always have a skimmer at least 1.25x total water volume.
Something like this would be worth its weight in gold for you and leaves you options to expand slightly
ASM Mini-G Protein Skimmer w/ PC-1000 Needle Wheel Pump

jimbo hop on aim! ...

good news!! i got a wet/dry, refugium or w.e u want to call it lol!!! Long story short my friend bought 26 bow, bought a wet/dry didnt fit after he tried using it, returned to the LFS.. he told me bout it so i called told them to put it on hold and are guna sell it to me for half the price! and it comes with a overflow! all i need is a protein skilter which they are selling for 130 i think they said ... any info?

Back
Top Bottom