Ideas for a 125l childrens tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Teetotalphil

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Afternoon all I was hoping some of you could give me some ideas on what to do with my little boys tank up till a couple is days ago he had a single goldfish which was fine but getting to big for the tank so a family member has taken it to introduce it to there pond I popped to my lfs today to price up doing him a fowlr with just a clown and clean up crew but having only ever kept tropical I didn't realise how much this was going to cost.....so long story short I'm looking for ideas as don't really want to get a goldfish again as there such high maintenance for not a lot of fish if you know what I mean I was leaning to perhaps a single or pair of larger fish but they would need to be fairly pretty in order to keep him interested. Sorry for the long winded post.

Well, if you wanna do one fish, I would look at pardons fish. There stunning little bullies haha. You could also do a type of tetra along with a gold groumai an a upside down cat

Well after spending many hours with my little man looking at different fish and tanks online we've decided to do him a cichalid tank was thinking about 6/8 fish.....here's a pic if what he helped me with last night.

image-2765175639.jpg

Well after spending many hours with my little man looking at different fish and tanks online we've decided to do him a cichalid tank was thinking about 6/8 fish.....here's a pic if what he helped me with last night.

Nice, Africans are great just research them first haha

We only chose them as its the nearest we can get to marine coloration's with out going marine lol there is a really nice guy at my lfs who is going to help us out :)

Back
Top Bottom