I'm back! Checking up on everyone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaNomad196

Aquarium Advice Freak
Been a few months, but uh since then, pretty great. Gunther (my platy) has been moved from his 1 gallon to a 10 in November. He lives happily with a Molly named Leonard, a Guppy named Sinjin, and 3 Cory Catfish named Larry, Curly, and Mo. I used to have a tiny one named Squirt, but the little cory somehow wedged into the filter last month and passed. The 3 are doing fine so far so uh, I enjoy my tank. A tad overstocked, but eh. Keep in mind Gunther lasted a one gallon from April to Late November... wow....

Well, how are you guys? And um, how are your tanks doing?

Hi NinjaNomad196! I dont believe we have met, Im trickshot (Im a big pool player! lol) and im glad you are back to AA!

Quick Question!

By the way, my molly has a puffy eye. He seems really normal, and is doing fine, eating, swimming, chasing his pals (them 3 have been doing this for months, especially my guppy chasing my platy.) But uh, I assume it's just the ol' puff-eye from injuries and I should just keep good water levels.... right?

Hello

Hi NinjaNomad196! I dont believe we have met, Im trickshot (Im a big pool player! lol) and im glad you are back to AA!

I believe we have not. I probably left around October last year. Posted 2 times since then or so, but uh, nice to meet you. Besides, anyone who was there before probably doesn't remember me! If anyone does, I hope it's not for my old stupid posts from beginning.... I used to argue about stupid things, and I'm sorry for that, AA!

Yeah I joined in December, so we have not met, but its great to meet you and welcome back to AA! :)

Back
Top Bottom