im backkkk :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ilostnemo

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys long time no see! Lol due.to some circumstances at my now former work I got tired of all my tanks and never looked back. Well I've had my "rehab time" and I've decided to come back to the hobby of nano reefs. As of right now its got about 12 pounds of Lr in the tank and about 1 pound in the filter which is a aquaclear 50. The tanks fully cycled with 2 green chromis in there. Now for lighting, I'll be getting a four bulb t5 for this bad boy and be having polyps lps and low light sps. Stocking wise I'm one to over crowd things a little ;) ill have the one green chromis and be giving the other away, watchman goby and either firefish or clown. (I'm a sucker for designer breeds) I know that won't bad compared to the 20 I used to have with well two clowns dwarf angel royal gramma and 2 clown gobies. Comments and criticism are welcome :) glad to be back

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120219_224203.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120219_224203.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 89
mfdrookie516 said:
It's awefully cold to be warm ;) Looks like a good start. Glad you're getting back in.

Lol maybe just a little chilly. I was like seriously noone says anything. And its been to long!

Back
Top Bottom