Incredible Fish in Calgary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toirtis

God of primitive fishes
OK all you Calgary people...get your butts down to the Shawnessy Petland ASAP...I was in there tonight, and they have for sale a fire eel that is a good 26" long and almost as thick as your wrist. He is about $160 (or $120 on 25% off Tuesdays), but even if you are not interested in buying, you have got to just see this fish....he is beyond astounding!

no go ahead toirtis give us details on the rams.. I don't mind... actually I insist!! :)

webmoose said:
no go ahead toirtis give us details on the rams.. I don't mind... actually I insist!! :)

Blue rams...long fins...bright colours....3 for $25 (plus that 15% CAS discount on top of that, so $21.25 for three).

They also just got in some tiny but stunning 'electric blue' Jack demseys.....$64 each, but just insanely gorgeous. Also, Apisto caucatoides for $10 each, and I scooped a trio of 1" Corydoras sterbai for a grand total of......$4.50! (they were in a discount tank marked 'assorted cories').

Back
Top Bottom