ive been a very bad girl. :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ky'smommy

Aquarium Advice FINatic
so i finally decided to find out what was wrong with my discus.
and blah blah thats taken care of.
so i went to buy a qt tank or anything tank and i ended up buying a thirty gallon. lol
once the discus is better he will go back in the 80g and i will transfer the 10 gallon people to the 30.
and just use the 10 as a hospital/qt tank.
Now i can officially say i think i have MTS and no counter space lol
:p
Jen

lol i know how you feel. I have a 55 AND a 37 gallon in my bedroom. But hey, i'm always entertained lol.
Congrats on your new tank. I hope your fish gets better. Good luck ^^.

thank you
right now i have four. three on my counter in my kitchen and one in my living room.
its amazing tho my baby almost looks normal again after 10 minutes of being in the new tank.
i

I have half a dozen tanks myself. I saw one the the other day I wanted, but couldn't think of anywhere I could possibly put it.

Hey guys, I was just reading the postings, and I just realized I got MTS too.
I have a 29 gall in my room, one 10 galls in the living room table, and a 2 1/2 gall for my fry. And a 2 gall hexagon shape empty resting inside the 29 gall tank stand.
This MTS is the real "gooooood sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*ttt" ( from Don't be a messase if drinking juice in tha hood- Wain Brothers)

Best addiction ever this MTS,,, a little of an expensive , but very rewarding addiction. One of my zebras has been laying eggs ever since I move her from the 10 gal to the 29 gall! She look like a great White Sharp in size and shape...she sure was holding her eggs! Now she is trimm and fits in a bikini !! LoL just kidding !
Have fun guys... just putting my grain of sand ! Great hobby this is!

lol.
well i did have alot of counter space now i dont. lol
its is lol a great hobby.lol

i came to the conclusion tho. my fish was definatly putting on an act so he could get his own tank.
he gave me such a scare and the littl bugger looks fine

I live in a basement suite, so i don't have to worry about weight issues for now. Some people gave me the 15 gal tank and it took off from there. Now I have two 10 gals and a 20 gal plus a betta bowl. I wasn't planning on buying the 20 gal at first but I bought two wrought iron stands that hold two tanks on each, so I decided to get the biggest tank I could find that fits the stand.

yah just wait until my basment is finished.
i want to make my office a fish room lol. get maybe 2, 100 gallons one on each wall.
its funny tho. it was because of my dads 100 gallon oscar tank i got my first 10 gallon.
now i have a 2.5,10,30 an 80.
well at christmas i bought him a 10g for two baby oscars (just a starter tank)
well those passed on due to my lack of knowledge. then.
but ive incouraged him now he has a 10,20,108,110g tanks and maybe 150. lol
so between my dad and me that 8 tanks. its funny how roles change he was my encouragement. he gave up the hobby about 10 years back. and i brought him back and theres no getting him out again. :p he still dreams for his oscar tank as i do.
one day one of us will have one again.

Back
Top Bottom