January Saltwater Photo Contest poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The integrity of this contest has been brought into question, therefore until we can investigate this fully this poll is closed/suspended. At the conclusion of our investigation either this contest will be re-opened or it will be restarted minus an entry. I apologize for any inconvenience.

All questions will be answered once our investigation is concluded, but really there is only a couple of different ways someone could cheat ;)

what about posting pics of fish that they dont care for ?!?!? that dont seam to be an issue and should be imo

like the winner last month cool pic but it was at a public aquarium (leafy sea dragon)!! not really something someone can even buy for their tanks !! or photo c that looks like a magazine pic

just my thoughts

Photo C now relettered Photo B is a pic of a members tank. I know this without a shadow of doubt.

what about posting pics of fish that they dont care for ?!?!? that dont seam to be an issue and should be imo

This contest is sponsored by the Show off/Photography forum of the site, as far as subjects of your photo are concerned, while we do prefer they be of animals in your tank...the only requirements are that the submitter took the photo and they have the permission/right to post it to the forum. It is a photography contest, not a husbandry contest. One thing I should point out...all entries are supposed to include the scientific name of the critter and the common name, some general care info and the camera specs. There have been very few entries of late that have included this info.

or photo c that looks like a magazine pic

Well, that is kinda the idea, to submit what you feel is a good photo. I can personally guarantee you that the submission that was formerly sumission C was taken by the submitter and the fish is in the submitters tank.

Back
Top Bottom