Lazy Day Routine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeeLee2013

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Me, my big chair, and several of my fur-babies taking an afternoon siesta after a quick cleaning spree.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423857497.372973.jpg

So, how do you unwind when the tank isn't calling your name?

? Diana Lee ?
? the St. Augustine Redhead ?

Sweatpants, sweatshirt, and the couch watching some tv. :D

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

The love of my life, Millie, my little westie, going for walks at the park and cuddling up to me at night......

The love of my life, Millie, my little westie, going for walks at the park and cuddling up to me at night......

I ❤ westies! Never had one but they seem like very gentle creatures.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427850217.551918.jpg this is my temporary fur baby (she's a foster)
And these are my forever fur babies (in order of appearence) Chula, Sweetpea, and Basse: ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427850308.894125.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427850379.515075.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1427850410.706133.jpg

sweatpants, big shirt, snuggie (depending on weather/temperature) & watching tv/movies. and eating something... lol! :)

and watching the fish while watching tv etc.

Lazy day routine: get out of bed. Pajamas pajamas pajamas all day.

Get out of bed at like noon, coffee, check fish, Xbox, watch fish, Netflix, feed fish, Xbox sleep.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

On the rare occasion and opportunity to ignore the outdoor world presents itself.. usually involves a Netflix/TV show binge and Chinese food delivery..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

We're all done with the Stargate TV show series, started with SG-1, (so upset that Atlantis and then Universe were cancelled... but that's another story) now, but,

We'd watch them for most of the day sometimes or for a 4-5 hours... I LOVE STARGATE :D

Back
Top Bottom