For Sale or trade: Livebearers, Marble Crayfish-Free shipping with orders over $16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

henningc

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a significant number of very nice fish that need to find new homes. All fish are born and raised here in our fishroom or summer pools. All fish come with a live arrival and health guaruntee. All prices except where designated include shipping to your door. If you're interested in something and have questions or want to construct your own package deal just P.M. me.

Platys $1.50 e.a.
Orange / Red and Glod Micky Mouse-Some wags
These fish are young and about 2/3" at 5 weeks old.

Swords-Odds and Ends $2 e.a.

Self-Cloning Marble Crayfish -Marmorkrebs
$4 e.a. more than 4 @ $3 e.a. -If shipped alone up to 6 can be shipped for $10. Shipping included with orders over $16.
I can also tell you how to make them turn as blue as any blue crayfish out there for sale-It's easy! All the color without the extreme aggression or escape issues.

Male Endler Color Packages These make any tank explode with color. Mixed Males may include-Orchards, Black Bars, Chillis, Blonds or Oddballs.
10 Mixed Males $16 Shipped
20 Mixed Males $28 "
30 Mixed Males $37 "
Any of the above all Chillis or Orchards add $3 per 10 fish

Endlers Breeder Packages. Keep in mind the mixed breeder packages will produce every type of Endler listed here. Many also carry the Blond gene.
5 Mixed Males and 5 Mixed Females $19 Shipped
10 Mixed Males and 10 Mixed Females $32 "
8 Mixed Males and 15 Mixed Females $36 "
Trio Blond Orchards $20 " -Only 1 available!
2-Trios Chillis (Females produce Chillis and Orchards) $18
FRY SCOOPS -10-12 Fish $5 No limit so buy as much as you want!
Least Killies - Very Interesting Micro Livebearer
1 Pair $6

Blue & Blue / Purple Battas
Males and Females available free with order or pay $8 shipping.

Micro Worm Starter
$4 Comes with easy instructions

I always pack additional fish at No Charge. I usually add a small extra as a special thanks. This could be Rams Horn or Pond Snails, Duckweed or food samples. If you have RCS I have a food sample that will produce stunning color without drugs are harmones. This food can also be used instead of green water for micro egg layer fry. I also have flake food or other types of food samples your fish will go bonko over when you try it. I do not sell fish food, rather I promote the produces I use. If you have a preference on the freebee let me know. Last but not least, fish are our hobby and we put a ton of work into producing some of the best coloration and robust fish you will ever see. Our goal is to have other folks be amazed and absolutely satisfied with the quality of their purchase. If you have any questions or want additional photos P.M. me with your email address.

Attachments

• Mixed Male Endlers.jpg
    Mixed Male Endlers.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 254
  • 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 248
  • 202.jpg
    202.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 250
Hi! I've PMd you about the endlers

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice