Looking for 30x18x18 tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dingodan

Aquarium Advice Activist
Looking for a tank that is 30x18x18 (LxWxH) or close to. Anyone know of any makes or models that have demensions like this?

Yea im lookin for a 40 gallon didnt like the height of the breeder tank i saw though

50g is probably the closest in width and height...fishguy provided the dimensions ^. My LFS says they don't make 50g with those dimensions anymore but I'm not sure how much truth is in that. You might could find one used. I'd love to have that size!

I like that size but i dont think my 150w metal halide is good for anything more than 40 gallons if i wanna keep corals that demand alot of light

Why do you want a tall cube like that? Seahorses? Sounds like you want acustom. Shouldn't be too hard to do, could even get it rimless

Check out the website glasscages.com They have a big selection of both glass and acrylic tanks in all sizes. If the size is not in stock then they can make it to your specifications.

Back
Top Bottom