looking for a medium (1ft max) peaceful SA fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jarred Darque

Aquarium Advice FINatic
need a larger fish to finish up my south american 75....must not like eating the 2-4 inch fishes (I don't care if he likes to munch on little neons or cories, but not on angels or silver dollars)

the tank has 3 small angels (all less than 2 inch head to tail) 2 silver dollars, approx 3 inches in length, a pleco, around 7 inches, a pictus, around 5 inches, and a beta

tank is avergae lighting, but very acidic water (tanins from lots of driftwood) and fake plants....(right now, when I move in 3 months, probably gonna redo the substrate, and go with some plants)

I would like someone maybe 8-12 (14?) inches max length, who will occupy middle to upper water levels prefferably.

The only other things in consideration for this tank right now would be a spotted raphael for a nighttime occupant.

I was thinking severum, they get around 8 in. I think once you start going 12 inches pretty much everything in the tank can become a snack.

Back
Top Bottom