Looking to the future

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emerald76

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am considering using a 90 gal tank for a reef or FOWLR tank and I have some questions
Can someone provide me with a list of equipment needed?I'm not interested in sustaining high light corals if I choose to use this tank as a marine reef.
Can anyone provide me with a stocklist example using some of these fish?
ORA Striped Dottyback
Tail Spot Blenny
Randalls Sleeper Goby
White Tail Bristletooth Tang
Black Ocellaris Clownfish
Regular Ocellaris Clownfish
Purple Firefish
Neon Blue Goby
Orange Lined Cardinalfish
Orchid Dottyback
Scissortail Dartfish
Zebra Barred Dartfish
Lemonpeel Angelfish
Fathead Sunburst Anthias
Chalk Bass
Thanks

Haha are those the only fish i hve to work with? May i add a few of my own favorites?

One spot foxface
Yasha goby
Marine betta
Trio of chalk bass
Kole tang
School of blue reef chromis
Black clowns!

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha are those the only fish i hve to work with? May i add a few of my own favorites?

One spot foxface
Yasha goby
Marine betta
Trio of chalk bass
Kole tang
School of blue reef chromis
Black clowns!

You may add the foxface, kole tang, yasha goby, and chromis
The black clowns and chalk bass are already there

I believe the barred gobies work better in groups of 3 or so. That's a lot of similar fish as the scissor tail.could potentially fight with the firefish

The first thing I would recommend getting is a good book on saltwater tanks. It'll have more useful info than you can get in a thread. But, the stickies here have some great info. If you want us to recommend specific items every single person here will probably have a different list. A good book is really your, and everybody's, best place to start for info on the basics of equipment.

Back
Top Bottom