lost almost everything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cabezon

Aquarium Advice Addict
this has been a bad week. The wife asked for a divorce :agrue:Thursday. We moved out of the apartment all weekend. I moved the tank last, but the tub that I moved the coral in cracked and all the water drained out. Most of the corals melted away to nothing. 4 out of 5 fish died, leaving only one of two clowns. poor thing. i cant find my emerald crab, and only have a small bit of the CUC left.

At least in my new place I can set up the tank a little better but that is only a small consolation. I have to get a new blue hippo before my 19 month old starts asking for Dory. :bawl:

this has been a bad week. The wife asked for a divorce :agrue:Thursday. We moved out of the apartment all weekend. I moved the tank last, but the tub that I moved the coral in cracked and all the water drained out. Most of the corals melted away to nothing. 4 out of 5 fish died, leaving only one of two clowns. poor thing. i cant find my emerald crab, and only have a small bit of the CUC left.

At least in my new place I can set up the tank a little better but that is only a small consolation. I have to get a new blue hippo before my 19 month old starts asking for Dory. :bawl:

Darn, and I thought I was having a bad day..... Sorry for your troubles, I hope everything works out for you.....

My problems with my basement contractor as so insignificant now.

Good luck. And to get religious for a moment (hope you don't mind)....

HE doesn't put us thru anything that we cannot handle. I belive that strongly and think you can come out of this whole thing stronger. Hang in there and it'll prolly get worse before it gets better, but it WILL get better if you let it.

thanks all, i just had to let it out. The corals in my tank were just starting to split and fill in.

@Austin, I know that God is with me, and he is always there at our worst. I also know that from every part of my life that was really bad something good came out of it. But the hallway SUCKS

Really sorry to hear it man. its cliche, but i truly believe its always darkest before the dawn. Hang in there!

Remember that you may have lost a lot of hard work and monetary things, but you STILL HAVE your experience to rebuild what you lost! No crack can drain that from us! Well, until we become senile.

Amen to the Faith! Keep the Faith! God allowed many to go through much. Look at Job, lost it all and got back 7 times what he lost. Ive seen it happen, many times. Keep the faith through this time of trouble and you will make God grin. ;-)

+1 for God not putting us through more than we can handle. When I feel overwhelmed, I keep in mind that God thinks enough of me to challenge me with something that seems is beyond me. Great chance to see what you really are capable of and in the process, make the Big Man look good!

Matt

Thanks Matt, but Job is a bad example. God was doing it to him to show off for the devil. And for Job, just when it got bad, it got worse. lol.

Thanks Matt, but Job is a bad example. God was doing it to him to show off for the devil. And for Job, just when it got bad, it got worse. lol.

Hehe, we should all be so lucky, no? Job made the devil look like a jerk and made Heaven smile. Plus, job got compensated nicely in the end. Maybe the worst has already come and now its time to get your compensation?:cool:

Matt

did he? I am going to have to go reread that story.

Well, the tank is up and the water is clear and I have one clown that is king of a 75 gal. he sleeps in a new crevice every night.

It will be awhile as my tank is just starting. But if mfuture coral get to the point of fragging, you are welcome to a couple free frags.

thanks everyone. I really hope our reef club has a frag auction again soon.

I guess Monty Python is better than the Ministry I normally listen to after a breakup

Back
Top Bottom