For Sale: Marbled Crayfish (Clearance Sale ;) )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThatsCrayFish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well that pretty much sums it up, my Marbled crayfish babies are doing extremely well and have grown anywhere from 3/4" to 1 1/2" long and the moms have berried up yet again, If anyone has any interest we can work out a fair price! I have breather bags and would just need to get a price on shipping, weather is warming up so I should be able to ship them out fairly shortly.

I have 40 to 50 left.

Shipping from Philadelphia, PA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Shipping is $8, price is negotiable depending how many you want....about $3-$4 usually

Make it $10 if you only want 1, I have to go ship a order out for eBay tomorrow anyway.

Message me your address and I'll have it the mail tomorrow, for probably a Friday arrival depending on where you're located... JasonCugley@yahoo.com is the PayPal

I have to let my tank finish cycling if you don't mind. Itll be done in a week or so.

20g long Baby Shark tank
10g Betta

Absolutely no problem, whenever you're ready let me know ?

What colors are they? Might sound like a stupid question but the one I got is blue lol. I'd buy. Couple if there blue

I have brown and grey...blue is rare in my tanks but there's some the Grey ones have blue legs...just haven't found the best combination yet..its all their diet and exposure to light.

I'll take two marble crawfish delivered to FLA

Sent from my LGLS740 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom