Marine Land Lighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vaquero

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so it has been about a month since I purchased my Marine Land Single LED Lighting system. My problem is that underneath it on the glass, I am having a lot of algae growing on the underside next to the water. Is this normal to have, or is it the LEDS causing it. I do wipe it clean now and them, but I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. My water level is about 2 1/2-3" from the top of the glass. Water temp is a constant 80.4 degrees and I have a mixture of live and fake plants. It is a 55 gallon tank with a Top Fin 60 Filter system. Thanks in advance all.

P.S All my fish seem to be fine with the temp of the water, and it is crystal clear as always. Also is this lighting good for my plants?

i had the same issue with mine raised light added excel to the tank and now i get very little amount of growth..as for removing it i scrap it let it fall in the tank and plecos get a snack....
I had no luck with demanding plants so stuck with anubias of all type and the java fern

Back
Top Bottom